The Preparedness Seeds Everlasting Garden Bucket provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden! These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
- Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
- Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
- Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
- Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
- Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
- Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
- Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
- Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
- Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
- Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
- Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
16 large seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket.
Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Complete planting instructions included.
Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur.