Blackhawk Desert Ops boots are lightweight, breathable and water resistant with Cordura panels and abrasion-resistant uppers for rugged durability. A Vibram “Multisport” oil resistant TC4+ compound outsole has large, open lugs for traversing debris and provides excellent traction on irregular surfaces. With a fully gusseted tongue, debris also has a tough time finding its way inside the boot. Dri-Lex inner lining keeps the environment inside the boot comfortable and moisture free. A steel shank gives the ultimate support system, especially when you’re fully loaded with gear.
- 8″ soft-toe boots
- Gross Weight: 3.55 lbs.
- Vibram “Multisport” oil resistant TC4+ compound outsole
- Long-wearing, water-friendly PU midsole
- Steel shank for unsurpassed support especially when under the load of a full pack
- Washable, anti-microbial, Ortholite custom-molded footbed
- Dri-Lex® inner lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly for maximum comfort
- Water-resistant Cordura and high-abrasion suede upper for rugged durability
- 2″ ankle support webbing enhances stability
- Extra suede layer toe and heel reinforcements provide unsurpassed abrasion and scuff resistance
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering boot