No products in the cart.
The Siege Lantern
The Siege is an ideal emergency lighting tool for man-made or natural disasters and other situations when you need a light source you can count on. The Siege is lightweight and portable and provides the security of bright light for your family with 360 degrees of illumination. It’s cost-efficient with a 295-hour runtime on low beam and uses affordable, easy-to-find alkaline batteries.
It’s wise to plan for emergencies resulting in a major power loss as a result of extreme heat, hurricanes, tornadoes, lightning strikes and other storms. Under severe weather conditions like these, having a “disaster supplies kit” is essential. The Siege is an ideal lighting tool for these an other situations when you need a light source you can count on.
At home: The Siege provides the security of bright light for your family with 360 degrees of illumination. It’s cost-efficient with a 295-hour runtime on low beam and uses affordable, easy-to-find alkaline batteries. It’s lightweight and portable so you can carry it with you to your family’s planned escape route, to check on your property, or to check on your neighbors.
In the car: If you’re stranded in your car, The Siege is a handy tool to have in your preparedness kit along with your jumper cables. It’s rugged, compact (it won’t take up a lot of room in your trunk), and it features an SOS function to signal for help. At work: The Siege is convenient when it becomes necessary to move about a facility to power down or disconnect critical equipment, retrieve sensitive documents, or guide employees through remote areas that lack adequate backup lighting.
- Material/Lens Tough Polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold. Rubber molded base provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Dims/Weight Base Diameter: 3.80 in. (9.65cm); Height: 7.25 in (18.41 cm); Weight 1 lb 15.0 oz (878.83 grams) with batteries
- Light: Four white C4® LEDs and one red LED
- Source / On / Off: To change the beam color from white to red, or red to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Release the button. Switching Output Modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. Sequence through all light levels and then to off
- Output / Run time
- White LED (four C4 LEDs) with cover removed
- High for brightest light; 340 lumens; runs 30 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times; 175 lumens; runs 70 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed; 33 lumens; runs 295 hours
- Red LED (one red LED)
- Red LED High – Steady (night vision preserving mode);10 lumens; runs 235 hours
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling; 10 lumens; runs 430 hours
- Switch: Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation; Features battery level indicator. Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Battery: Uses three “D” cell alkaline batteries (sold separately); Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Removable, polycarbonate, glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution; Comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Incorporated D-rings on top and bottom of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions. They are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on an edge, branch, rope, cables or pipes
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested
- Approvals: Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 4 in|